The demise of third-party cookies is on the horizon. Though Google’s postponement of cookie death gives a brief reprieve, both advertisers and publishers should be prepared for the loss of this data and the potential loss of revenues associated with that data.
Data privacy is an ever-present concern in the digital age. This data can include varying levels of information about consumers that is then used for targeted marketing. With this growing sea of personal information, it’s important to be responsible with it, as well as abide by regulations governing data privacy. The internet has made it easier for targeted marketing campaigns, but the tides are changing in regards to how advertisers are affected by current and proposed data privacy regulations.
- Q3 2022 Newsletter: Video, Subscriptions, Q4 Prep, & First-Party Data August 17, 2022
- NitroPay is Hiring! July 2, 2022
- Fixing SSL issues with ads by implementing a Content Security Policy (CSP) June 4, 2022
- NitroPay’s Statement on Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine March 18, 2022
- Harness the Power of First-Party ID and Contextual Targeting February 21, 2022