In our latest publisher newsletter, we introduce NitroDex and discuss rate improvements, referrals, and optimizations.
The slow rate of adoption for new video classifications, TTD’s new floor price bidding tactic, and developing privacy standards for the industry.
Google suggests that publishers should be able to opt out of AI mining, an exploration of the pros and cons of MFAs, and an update to NCSolutions’ advertising effectiveness study.
IAB Tech Lab’s VAST support mechanism, effects from a programmatic media transparency study, and benefits for sustainability messaging in advertising.
Our news round-up covers the future impact of AI in the advertising world, new data clean room guidelines, and MediaMath declares bankruptcy.
Gannet filed a new antitrust lawsuit against Google, MAGNA updates its Global Ad Forecast for the summer, and Zappi reports on the State of Creative Effectiveness in advertising.
We want to give everyone a quick update on everything that we’ve been working on here at NitroPay since our last newsletter. It’s a lot, and we are excited to get your feedback on some newer implementations.
Advertisers should take precautions to prevent bias in AI, positive emotions have more impact in advertising, and a look at the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act.
It’s true—across the board, there’s an advertising slump going on this Q4. While digital advertising hasn’t been hit as hard as television and other media, what we’re seeing at NitroPay is that advertising revenues have slightly increased, but mostly flatlined for the month of October and are staying much flatter than normal this November. Black Friday week is coming up, but there’s rumblings that even the end of November is going to be much less profitable in 2022 than previous years.
- Publisher Newsletter: Introducing NitroDex, Rate Increases, Referrals & More September 13, 2023
- News Round-up: Privacy Standards, Floor Bidding Tactics, & More September 6, 2023
- News Round-up: Advertising Effectiveness Study, Pros & Cons of MFAs, AI Mining August 16, 2023
- News Round-up: Sustainability Messaging, VAST Support, & More July 19, 2023
- News Round-up: MediaMath Bankruptcy, AI’s Future Impact, & Data Clean Room Guidelines July 6, 2023