IAB Tech Lab analyzes issues with Google’s Privacy Sandbox while The Trade Desk airs some concerns. New York Times is developing an advertising-related AI tool.
In our latest news round-up, we look at a recent debunking of some SEO myths, take a peek at marketer wish lists, and prepare for Chrome’s Tracking Protection feature.
Google answers lingering questions regarding third-party cookie replacement; the importance of humans in AI content creation.
Google suggests that publishers should be able to opt out of AI mining, an exploration of the pros and cons of MFAs, and an update to NCSolutions’ advertising effectiveness study.
Our news round-up covers the future impact of AI in the advertising world, new data clean room guidelines, and MediaMath declares bankruptcy.
We take a look at concern over AI chatbot impact on publisher revenue, the joint effect to revise digital advertising Standard Terms & Conditions, the role of data clean rooms, and B2B ad spend expectations.
Industry execs weigh in AI job impact in advertising, how AI can create memorable ads, and broadening advertising horizons on social media.
Advertisers should take precautions to prevent bias in AI, positive emotions have more impact in advertising, and a look at the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act.
IAB Tech Lab released its DCR standards, sponsored ads are coming to Bing’s chatbot, and a look at the DOJ’s antritrust lawsuit against Google.
In our first adtech news round-up, NitroPay discusses the Green Supply Path initiative, how AI is being used in the digital advertising industry, and what the phrase “walled gardens” means.
- News Round-up: Google Privacy Sandbox & Generative AI Ad Targeting February 21, 2024
- News Round-up: No Cookies for You; Gen Z Supports Ads January 31, 2024
- News Round-up: Cookie Phase-out, First-Party Data, & Bid Duplication January 17, 2024
- News Round-up: Tracking Protection, Marketer Wish Lists, & Google SEO Myths December 20, 2023
- Publisher Newsletter: In-View Refreshing, TCF 2.2 Update, & Upcoming 2024 Changes December 6, 2023