IAB Tech Lab’s VAST support mechanism, effects from a programmatic media transparency study, and benefits for sustainability messaging in advertising.
Q1 publisher revenue was better than expected, COPPA is long overdue for an update, first-party data myths, and the problem with verification vendor crawlers.
We take a look at concern over AI chatbot impact on publisher revenue, the joint effect to revise digital advertising Standard Terms & Conditions, the role of data clean rooms, and B2B ad spend expectations.
The team and I want to thank every one of our clients—old and new alike—for joining us and making NitroPay the best holistic revenue platform for website publishers in the industry. No other ad tech provider puts as much power into the hands of website owners, and our trust in you and your talent has led to the full launch of a whole range of features in 2022. These include introducing our first-party data SDK (more on that below), in-stream video, in-banner video, NitroPay’s Sponsor product (subscriptions), and additional placement features.
Compared to 2020 and 2021, we hope everyone had a much smoother first half of the year. We’ve seen ad rates continue to do well despite some market fluctuations, which is a positive despite the looming threat of potential recession.
- Publisher Newsletter: Introducing NitroDex, Rate Increases, Referrals & More September 13, 2023
- News Round-up: Privacy Standards, Floor Bidding Tactics, & More September 6, 2023
- News Round-up: Advertising Effectiveness Study, Pros & Cons of MFAs, AI Mining August 16, 2023
- News Round-up: Sustainability Messaging, VAST Support, & More July 19, 2023
- News Round-up: MediaMath Bankruptcy, AI’s Future Impact, & Data Clean Room Guidelines July 6, 2023