Advertisers should take precautions to prevent bias in AI, positive emotions have more impact in advertising, and a look at the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act.
The Global Privacy Platform (GPP) is a protocol intended to streamline privacy, consent, and consumer choice signals sent between websites and ad tech providers. The GPP currently offers support for US Privacy, GDPR, and Canada TCF regulations and policies.
- Publisher Newsletter: Introducing NitroDex, Rate Increases, Referrals & More September 13, 2023
- News Round-up: Privacy Standards, Floor Bidding Tactics, & More September 6, 2023
- News Round-up: Advertising Effectiveness Study, Pros & Cons of MFAs, AI Mining August 16, 2023
- News Round-up: Sustainability Messaging, VAST Support, & More July 19, 2023
- News Round-up: MediaMath Bankruptcy, AI’s Future Impact, & Data Clean Room Guidelines July 6, 2023