Our news round-up covers the future impact of AI in the advertising world, new data clean room guidelines, and MediaMath declares bankruptcy.
Industry execs weigh in AI job impact in advertising, how AI can create memorable ads, and broadening advertising horizons on social media.
Advertisers should take precautions to prevent bias in AI, positive emotions have more impact in advertising, and a look at the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act.
IAB Tech Lab released its DCR standards, sponsored ads are coming to Bing’s chatbot, and a look at the DOJ’s antritrust lawsuit against Google.
In our first adtech news round-up, NitroPay discusses the Green Supply Path initiative, how AI is being used in the digital advertising industry, and what the phrase “walled gardens” means.
- Publisher Newsletter: Introducing NitroDex, Rate Increases, Referrals & More September 13, 2023
- News Round-up: Privacy Standards, Floor Bidding Tactics, & More September 6, 2023
- News Round-up: Advertising Effectiveness Study, Pros & Cons of MFAs, AI Mining August 16, 2023
- News Round-up: Sustainability Messaging, VAST Support, & More July 19, 2023
- News Round-up: MediaMath Bankruptcy, AI’s Future Impact, & Data Clean Room Guidelines July 6, 2023