It’s true—across the board, there’s an advertising slump going on this Q4. While digital advertising hasn’t been hit as hard as television and other media, what we’re seeing at NitroPay is that advertising revenues have slightly increased, but mostly flatlined for the month of October and are staying much flatter than normal this November. Black Friday week is coming up, but there’s rumblings that even the end of November is going to be much less profitable in 2022 than previous years.
Compared to 2020 and 2021, we hope everyone had a much smoother first half of the year. We’ve seen ad rates continue to do well despite some market fluctuations, which is a positive despite the looming threat of potential recession.
Another year is almost here, and while 2021 was more stable in terms of ad revenue, the ongoing pandemic still managed to make things difficult at different times during the year. One of the more exciting things we’re going to be focusing on in 2022 is our direct sales efforts, both in supporting our publishers that are selling their own inventory and our own sales team.
- Q4 2022 Newsletter: A Temporary Slowdown in Digital Advertising November 14, 2022
- Q3 2022 Newsletter: Video, Subscriptions, Q4 Prep, & First-Party Data August 17, 2022
- NitroPay is Hiring! July 2, 2022
- Fixing SSL issues with ads by implementing a Content Security Policy (CSP) June 4, 2022
- NitroPay’s Statement on Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine March 18, 2022