The Global Privacy Platform (GPP) is a protocol intended to streamline privacy, consent, and consumer choice signals sent between websites and ad tech providers. The GPP currently offers support for US Privacy, GDPR, and Canada TCF regulations and policies.
- Publisher Newsletter: In-View Refreshing, TCF 2.2 Update, & Upcoming 2024 Changes December 6, 2023
- News Round-up: Google’s Privacy Sandbox & AI Content Creation October 25, 2023
- Publisher Newsletter: Introducing NitroDex, Rate Increases, Referrals & More September 13, 2023
- News Round-up: Privacy Standards, Floor Bidding Tactics, & More September 6, 2023
- News Round-up: Advertising Effectiveness Study, Pros & Cons of MFAs, AI Mining August 16, 2023