In our latest publisher newsletter, we introduce NitroDex and discuss rate improvements, referrals, and optimizations.
The NitroPay team spent the first week of January week speaking to vendors, potential advertisers, and other publishers at CES. Along with more revenue opportunities for our publishers in the coming months, it was a good chance to talk with industry colleagues about how things are looking in Q1 2023. We wanted to share some of those insights with you.
During Q1, publishers experience a decrease in ad revenue due to several factors, such as advertisers bidding less after focusing on Q4 advertising, a potential drop in website traffic causing lower impression rates, and lower fill rates. While every publisher does not experience a huge drop in revenue, Q1 is still a great time to […]
- Publisher Newsletter: Introducing NitroDex, Rate Increases, Referrals & More September 13, 2023
- News Round-up: Privacy Standards, Floor Bidding Tactics, & More September 6, 2023
- News Round-up: Advertising Effectiveness Study, Pros & Cons of MFAs, AI Mining August 16, 2023
- News Round-up: Sustainability Messaging, VAST Support, & More July 19, 2023
- News Round-up: MediaMath Bankruptcy, AI’s Future Impact, & Data Clean Room Guidelines July 6, 2023