The slow rate of adoption for new video classifications, TTD’s new floor price bidding tactic, and developing privacy standards for the industry.
We want to give everyone a quick update on everything that we’ve been working on here at NitroPay since our last newsletter. It’s a lot, and we are excited to get your feedback on some newer implementations.
The NitroPay team spent the first week of January week speaking to vendors, potential advertisers, and other publishers at CES. Along with more revenue opportunities for our publishers in the coming months, it was a good chance to talk with industry colleagues about how things are looking in Q1 2023. We wanted to share some of those insights with you.
- Publisher Newsletter: Introducing NitroDex, Rate Increases, Referrals & More September 13, 2023
- News Round-up: Privacy Standards, Floor Bidding Tactics, & More September 6, 2023
- News Round-up: Advertising Effectiveness Study, Pros & Cons of MFAs, AI Mining August 16, 2023
- News Round-up: Sustainability Messaging, VAST Support, & More July 19, 2023
- News Round-up: MediaMath Bankruptcy, AI’s Future Impact, & Data Clean Room Guidelines July 6, 2023