The demise of third-party cookies is on the horizon. Though Google’s postponement of cookie death gives a brief reprieve, both advertisers and publishers should be prepared for the loss of this data and the potential loss of revenues associated with that data.
- Q3 2022 Newsletter: Video, Subscriptions, Q4 Prep, & First-Party Data August 17, 2022
- NitroPay is Hiring! July 2, 2022
- Fixing SSL issues with ads by implementing a Content Security Policy (CSP) June 4, 2022
- NitroPay’s Statement on Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine March 18, 2022
- Harness the Power of First-Party ID and Contextual Targeting February 21, 2022