The demise of third-party cookies is on the horizon. Though Google’s postponement of cookie death gives a brief reprieve, both advertisers and publishers should be prepared for the loss of this data and the potential loss of revenues associated with that data.
Data privacy is an ever-present concern in the digital age. This data can include varying levels of information about consumers that is then used for targeted marketing. With this growing sea of personal information, it’s important to be responsible with it, as well as abide by regulations governing data privacy. The internet has made it easier for targeted marketing campaigns, but the tides are changing in regards to how advertisers are affected by current and proposed data privacy regulations.
- Publisher Newsletter: Introducing NitroDex, Rate Increases, Referrals & More September 13, 2023
- News Round-up: Privacy Standards, Floor Bidding Tactics, & More September 6, 2023
- News Round-up: Advertising Effectiveness Study, Pros & Cons of MFAs, AI Mining August 16, 2023
- News Round-up: Sustainability Messaging, VAST Support, & More July 19, 2023
- News Round-up: MediaMath Bankruptcy, AI’s Future Impact, & Data Clean Room Guidelines July 6, 2023