Without fail each year, seasonal trends will impact a publisher’s ad revenue. As specific holidays or events roll around, it’s important to ensure that your website is optimized to take advantage of these trends.
The team and I want to thank every one of our clients—old and new alike—for joining us and making NitroPay the best holistic revenue platform for website publishers in the industry. No other ad tech provider puts as much power into the hands of website owners, and our trust in you and your talent has led to the full launch of a whole range of features in 2022. These include introducing our first-party data SDK (more on that below), in-stream video, in-banner video, NitroPay’s Sponsor product (subscriptions), and additional placement features.
During Q1, publishers experience a decrease in ad revenue due to several factors, such as advertisers bidding less after focusing on Q4 advertising, a potential drop in website traffic causing lower impression rates, and lower fill rates. While every publisher does not experience a huge drop in revenue, Q1 is still a great time to […]
Another year is almost here, and while 2021 was more stable in terms of ad revenue, the ongoing pandemic still managed to make things difficult at different times during the year. One of the more exciting things we’re going to be focusing on in 2022 is our direct sales efforts, both in supporting our publishers that are selling their own inventory and our own sales team.
- News Round-up: Google Privacy Sandbox & Generative AI Ad Targeting February 21, 2024
- News Round-up: No Cookies for You; Gen Z Supports Ads January 31, 2024
- News Round-up: Cookie Phase-out, First-Party Data, & Bid Duplication January 17, 2024
- News Round-up: Tracking Protection, Marketer Wish Lists, & Google SEO Myths December 20, 2023
- Publisher Newsletter: In-View Refreshing, TCF 2.2 Update, & Upcoming 2024 Changes December 6, 2023