Without fail each year, seasonal trends will impact a publisher’s ad revenue. As specific holidays or events roll around, it’s important to ensure that your website is optimized to take advantage of these trends.
The team and I want to thank every one of our clients—old and new alike—for joining us and making NitroPay the best holistic revenue platform for website publishers in the industry. No other ad tech provider puts as much power into the hands of website owners, and our trust in you and your talent has led to the full launch of a whole range of features in 2022. These include introducing our first-party data SDK (more on that below), in-stream video, in-banner video, NitroPay’s Sponsor product (subscriptions), and additional placement features.
It’s true—across the board, there’s an advertising slump going on this Q4. While digital advertising hasn’t been hit as hard as television and other media, what we’re seeing at NitroPay is that advertising revenues have slightly increased, but mostly flatlined for the month of October and are staying much flatter than normal this November. Black Friday week is coming up, but there’s rumblings that even the end of November is going to be much less profitable in 2022 than previous years.
During Q1, publishers experience a decrease in ad revenue due to several factors, such as advertisers bidding less after focusing on Q4 advertising, a potential drop in website traffic causing lower impression rates, and lower fill rates. While every publisher does not experience a huge drop in revenue, Q1 is still a great time to […]
- Publisher Newsletter: In-View Refreshing, TCF 2.2 Update, & Upcoming 2024 Changes December 6, 2023
- News Round-up: Google’s Privacy Sandbox & AI Content Creation October 25, 2023
- Publisher Newsletter: Introducing NitroDex, Rate Increases, Referrals & More September 13, 2023
- News Round-up: Privacy Standards, Floor Bidding Tactics, & More September 6, 2023
- News Round-up: Advertising Effectiveness Study, Pros & Cons of MFAs, AI Mining August 16, 2023