It’s true—across the board, there’s an advertising slump going on this Q4. While digital advertising hasn’t been hit as hard as television and other media, what we’re seeing at NitroPay is that advertising revenues have slightly increased, but mostly flatlined for the month of October and are staying much flatter than normal this November. Black Friday week is coming up, but there’s rumblings that even the end of November is going to be much less profitable in 2022 than previous years.
During Q1, publishers experience a decrease in ad revenue due to several factors, such as advertisers bidding less after focusing on Q4 advertising, a potential drop in website traffic causing lower impression rates, and lower fill rates. While every publisher does not experience a huge drop in revenue, Q1 is still a great time to […]
- Q4 2022 Newsletter: A Temporary Slowdown in Digital Advertising November 14, 2022
- Q3 2022 Newsletter: Video, Subscriptions, Q4 Prep, & First-Party Data August 17, 2022
- NitroPay is Hiring! July 2, 2022
- Fixing SSL issues with ads by implementing a Content Security Policy (CSP) June 4, 2022
- NitroPay’s Statement on Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine March 18, 2022