We want to give everyone a quick update on everything that we’ve been working on here at NitroPay since our last newsletter. It’s a lot, and we are excited to get your feedback on some newer implementations.
The NitroPay team spent the first week of January week speaking to vendors, potential advertisers, and other publishers at CES. Along with more revenue opportunities for our publishers in the coming months, it was a good chance to talk with industry colleagues about how things are looking in Q1 2023. We wanted to share some of those insights with you.
It’s true—across the board, there’s an advertising slump going on this Q4. While digital advertising hasn’t been hit as hard as television and other media, what we’re seeing at NitroPay is that advertising revenues have slightly increased, but mostly flatlined for the month of October and are staying much flatter than normal this November. Black Friday week is coming up, but there’s rumblings that even the end of November is going to be much less profitable in 2022 than previous years.
Compared to 2020 and 2021, we hope everyone had a much smoother first half of the year. We’ve seen ad rates continue to do well despite some market fluctuations, which is a positive despite the looming threat of potential recession.
Another year is almost here, and while 2021 was more stable in terms of ad revenue, the ongoing pandemic still managed to make things difficult at different times during the year. One of the more exciting things we’re going to be focusing on in 2022 is our direct sales efforts, both in supporting our publishers that are selling their own inventory and our own sales team.
- News Round-up: Google Privacy Sandbox & Generative AI Ad Targeting February 21, 2024
- News Round-up: No Cookies for You; Gen Z Supports Ads January 31, 2024
- News Round-up: Cookie Phase-out, First-Party Data, & Bid Duplication January 17, 2024
- News Round-up: Tracking Protection, Marketer Wish Lists, & Google SEO Myths December 20, 2023
- Publisher Newsletter: In-View Refreshing, TCF 2.2 Update, & Upcoming 2024 Changes December 6, 2023