Our news round-up covers the future impact of AI in the advertising world, new data clean room guidelines, and MediaMath declares bankruptcy.
We take a look at concern over AI chatbot impact on publisher revenue, the joint effect to revise digital advertising Standard Terms & Conditions, the role of data clean rooms, and B2B ad spend expectations.
IAB Tech Lab released its DCR standards, sponsored ads are coming to Bing’s chatbot, and a look at the DOJ’s antritrust lawsuit against Google.
- Publisher Newsletter: In-View Refreshing, TCF 2.2 Update, & Upcoming 2024 Changes December 6, 2023
- News Round-up: Google’s Privacy Sandbox & AI Content Creation October 25, 2023
- Publisher Newsletter: Introducing NitroDex, Rate Increases, Referrals & More September 13, 2023
- News Round-up: Privacy Standards, Floor Bidding Tactics, & More September 6, 2023
- News Round-up: Advertising Effectiveness Study, Pros & Cons of MFAs, AI Mining August 16, 2023