Come the fourth quarter (Oct. through Dec.) of each year, most publishers tend to see a seasonal boost in traffic and earnings. Holidays—both commercial and cultural—are the driving force of this boost.
Ad viewability is a metric of determining how visible ads are to readers on your website. For an ad to be considered “viewed,” at least 50% of the ad must be displayed on the reader’s screen for at least one second (for display ads) or two seconds (for video ads).
- Publisher Newsletter: In-View Refreshing, TCF 2.2 Update, & Upcoming 2024 Changes December 6, 2023
- News Round-up: Google’s Privacy Sandbox & AI Content Creation October 25, 2023
- Publisher Newsletter: Introducing NitroDex, Rate Increases, Referrals & More September 13, 2023
- News Round-up: Privacy Standards, Floor Bidding Tactics, & More September 6, 2023
- News Round-up: Advertising Effectiveness Study, Pros & Cons of MFAs, AI Mining August 16, 2023