NitroPay is Hiring!
NitroPay is seeking a full-time, remote Account Manager.
Account Manager at NitroPay
As an Account Manager you’re in charge of maintaining healthy and successful relationships between NitroPay and our publishers. You’re the first point of contact and a trusted advisor that will help new and existing publishers solve common issues, improve implementations and collect bugs, feedback and requests to bring to the technical / product team. You’ve got the publisher’s back, and you’ll keep them up-to-date and happy through whatever communication channel they prefer (typically Discord, Slack, Intercom, email, VoIP or Skype).
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Exceptional organizational skills so that no customer concerns fall through the cracks
- Ability to absorb an understanding of technical and non-technical concepts around our online advertising product
- Diligent work ethic and ability to solve problems independently
- Experience with online ad operations and/or ad serving technologies
- Understanding and knowledge of working platforms like Github, Trello, etc.
- Fully remote
- Flexible hours
- 401k retirement savings account
About GG Software and NitroPay
Created in 2017 by former website publishers after finding a lack of core technology competence across the ad tech and web monetization industries, the NitroPay team works with clients to maximize revenue without impacting the experience of users interacting with content. Features include programmatic and direct advertising, subscriptions, privacy-requirements, ad block recovery, and much, much more.
- Q3 2022 Newsletter: Video, Subscriptions, Q4 Prep, & First-Party Data August 17, 2022
- NitroPay is Hiring! July 2, 2022
- Fixing SSL issues with ads by implementing a Content Security Policy (CSP) June 4, 2022
- NitroPay’s Statement on Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine March 18, 2022
- Harness the Power of First-Party ID and Contextual Targeting February 21, 2022