May 2020 Newsletter
Hey folks – To start, we hope you and your families are safe. Nothing is more important than your health, so we hope you’re managing to weather this storm. Second, we have a couple of short but important topics to cover.
User Consent Updates
This is a new change and lines up with our soon-to-be fully released Consent Management Platform (CMP) which will be fully compliant with the EU Internet Advertising Bureau’s TCF v2.0 updates. It’s in the final stages of testing and will be seamlessly built to your sites, so look forward to that.
Invalid Traffic Deductions
One of our core values is transparency, and we don’t want to obfuscate any information regarding your revenue or performance. To further this value, we will be displaying any Invalid Traffic (IVT) deductions that we receive. These will be shown on your dashboard and applied against your earnings.
We wish to provide visibility to these deductions so that publishers can find and correct any potential causes of IVT and to provide you full transparency into what’s happening to your revenue.
Full Release of Sponsor
On a final note, our Sponsor product is officially in the wild and we are eagerly looking for new adopters. If you have an existing user system, Sponsor can hook into that seamlessly and provide the ability for your users to subscribe and remove ads. If you have any questions regarding Sponsor or if you’re interested in integrating and amping up your monetization, send us an email or contact us through our Intercom portal on the dashboard and we can get you started today.
That’s all for now folks, stay safe!
- Publisher Newsletter: In-View Refreshing, TCF 2.2 Update, & Upcoming 2024 Changes December 6, 2023
- News Round-up: Google’s Privacy Sandbox & AI Content Creation October 25, 2023
- Publisher Newsletter: Introducing NitroDex, Rate Increases, Referrals & More September 13, 2023
- News Round-up: Privacy Standards, Floor Bidding Tactics, & More September 6, 2023
- News Round-up: Advertising Effectiveness Study, Pros & Cons of MFAs, AI Mining August 16, 2023