NitroPay’s Statement on Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine
VANCOUVER, WASH. – NitroPay is the monetization partner of websites based all over the world. We strongly condemn the Russian Federation’s unprovoked invasion of Ukraine and the continued escalation of the conflict. In response to this and the extensive global sanctions levied against the Russian government, we have taken the following actions:
- We are supporting our Ukraine-based publishers by reducing our revenue share on their earnings to zero for the duration of the conflict.
- We have terminated all contracts for sites owned and operated in Russia and Belarus.
- Applications for any Russian or Belarusian owned and operated websites are now prohibited.
- We are working with our advertising partners to suspend advertisements originating from Russian or Belarusian sources.
Since the launch of NitroPay we have worked closely with a number of Ukrainian publishers, and we will continue to work with our vendors and partners to take every step necessary to support them. If you have questions, concerns, or recommendations, please contact our team at [email protected].
- Streamlining Data Protection with the Global Privacy Platform February 3, 2023
- January 2023 Newsletter: Ad Rates and Revenue January 31, 2023
- NitroPay Holiday Wrap-up Newsletter December 23, 2022
- Q4 2022 Newsletter: A Temporary Slowdown in Digital Advertising November 14, 2022
- Q3 2022 Newsletter: Video, Subscriptions, Q4 Prep, & First-Party Data August 17, 2022