During Q1, publishers experience a decrease in ad revenue due to several factors, such as advertisers bidding less after focusing on Q4 advertising, a potential drop in website traffic causing lower impression rates, and lower fill rates. While every publisher does not experience a huge drop in revenue, Q1 is still a great time to […]
Another year is almost here, and while 2021 was more stable in terms of ad revenue, the ongoing pandemic still managed to make things difficult at different times during the year. One of the more exciting things we’re going to be focusing on in 2022 is our direct sales efforts, both in supporting our publishers that are selling their own inventory and our own sales team.
- NitroPay’s Statement on Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine March 18, 2022
- Harness the Power of First-Party ID and Contextual Targeting February 21, 2022
- How Data Privacy Shifts Are Impacting Digital Marketing January 28, 2022
- How Publishers Can Benefit from the Q1 Ad Slump January 15, 2022
- December 2021 Newsletter: Direct Sales, Q1 Seasonal Slump December 29, 2021