Rarely there are upstream ads being served that contain tracking pixels and other assets requested over http instead of https. Without a Content Security Policy on your website, these assets will load and the user will see a warning that their connection is insecure. Since this warning is pretty alarming to the average user, we […]
The demise of third-party cookies is on the horizon. Though Google’s postponement of cookie death gives a brief reprieve, both advertisers and publishers should be prepared for the loss of this data and the potential loss of revenues associated with that data.
Data privacy is an ever-present concern in the digital age. This data can include varying levels of information about consumers that is then used for targeted marketing. With this growing sea of personal information, it’s important to be responsible with it, as well as abide by regulations governing data privacy. The internet has made it easier for targeted marketing campaigns, but the tides are changing in regards to how advertisers are affected by current and proposed data privacy regulations.
During Q1, publishers experience a decrease in ad revenue due to several factors, such as advertisers bidding less after focusing on Q4 advertising, a potential drop in website traffic causing lower impression rates, and lower fill rates. While every publisher does not experience a huge drop in revenue, Q1 is still a great time to […]
- Q4 2022 Newsletter: A Temporary Slowdown in Digital Advertising November 14, 2022
- Q3 2022 Newsletter: Video, Subscriptions, Q4 Prep, & First-Party Data August 17, 2022
- NitroPay is Hiring! July 2, 2022
- Fixing SSL issues with ads by implementing a Content Security Policy (CSP) June 4, 2022
- NitroPay’s Statement on Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine March 18, 2022