Data privacy is an ever-present concern in the digital age. This data can include varying levels of information about consumers that is then used for targeted marketing. With this growing sea of personal information, it’s important to be responsible with it, as well as abide by regulations governing data privacy. The internet has made it easier for targeted marketing campaigns, but the tides are changing in regards to how advertisers are affected by current and proposed data privacy regulations.
- NitroPay’s Statement on Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine March 18, 2022
- Harness the Power of First-Party ID and Contextual Targeting February 21, 2022
- How Data Privacy Shifts Are Impacting Digital Marketing January 28, 2022
- How Publishers Can Benefit from the Q1 Ad Slump January 15, 2022
- December 2021 Newsletter: Direct Sales, Q1 Seasonal Slump December 29, 2021