The Global Privacy Platform (GPP) is a protocol intended to streamline privacy, consent, and consumer choice signals sent between websites and ad tech providers. The GPP currently offers support for US Privacy, GDPR, and Canada TCF regulations and policies.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was a groundbreaking win for privacy advocates and members of the European Union. After arriving in May 2018 the legislation has, among other things, regulated how companies store and transfer personal data. The month following the GDPR’s implementation saw the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) signed into law. Consequently, […]
- Publisher Newsletter: Introducing NitroDex, Rate Increases, Referrals & More September 13, 2023
- News Round-up: Privacy Standards, Floor Bidding Tactics, & More September 6, 2023
- News Round-up: Advertising Effectiveness Study, Pros & Cons of MFAs, AI Mining August 16, 2023
- News Round-up: Sustainability Messaging, VAST Support, & More July 19, 2023
- News Round-up: MediaMath Bankruptcy, AI’s Future Impact, & Data Clean Room Guidelines July 6, 2023